1. Start with the hands, feet on the ground, feet shoulder-width and thigh. Shoulder-width hand, fingers spread.
2. Push hands and knees lift off the ground, legs straight (knees slightly bent you can see a bit if difficult)
3. Step forward a few centimeters hand, stepped out behind a few centimeters. Tighten the thigh like you are pushing them towards the back wall. Push the heel toward the ground (but they do not touch the ground).
4. Relax the head, neck, and shoulders. Deep breath. Keep at least 1 minute.
1. Stepping out laterally extensive. Turn right foot to toes pointing straight up. Turn your left foot in 30 degrees. - 2. Bringing arms, parallel to the ground, palms facing down. Co knee to calf to thigh to create and produce 90-degree angle.